Labour has just released details of Ed Miliband's shadow cabinet reshuffle. A spokesman says Miliband is keen to point out that he is promoting talented young women. Here are the details:
• Rachel Reeves becomes shadow work and pensions secretary. She was shadow chief secretary to the Treasury.
• Gloria De Piero becomes shadow minister for women and equalities.
• Emma Reynolds becomes shadow housing minister. She will attend shadow cabinet. She was shadow Europe minister.
• Tristram Hunt becomes shadow education secretary. He was a shadow education minister.
• Stephen Twigg, the former shadow education secretary, becomes a shadow minister in the justice team, responsible for constitutional affairs.
• Chris Leslie becomes shadow chief secretary to the Treasury. He was a shadow Treasury minister.
• Vernon Coaker becomes shadow defence secretary. He was shadow Northern Ireland secretary.
• Jim Murphy becomes shadow international defence secretary. He was shadow defence secretary.
• Ivan Lewis becomes shadow Northern Ireland secretary. He was shadow international development secretary.
• Maria Eagle becomes shadow environment secretary. She was shadow transport secretary.
• Mary Creagh becomes shadow transport secretary. She was shadow environment secretary.
• Michael Dugher becomes shadow Cabinet Office minister. He also takes charge of political and campaign communications.
• Douglas Alexander, the shadow foreign secretary, also becomes chair of general election strategy. He will be responsible for election strategy and planning.
• Spencer Livermore, a former aide to Gordon Brown, has been appointed general election campaign director. He will start work later this year.
• Liam Byrne, the former shadow work and pensions secretary, joins the shadow business team, with responsibility for higher education and emerging markets.
• Lord Falconer, the former Lord Chancellor, will advise on planning and transition into government.
A Labour spokesman said that of the 32 people who now attend shadow cabinet, 14 (or 44% are women). And around a third of those attending shadow cabinet are from the 2010 intake.