• Cameron says something interesting but is anyone paying attention?
Tim Montgomerie, ConservativeHome -http://bit.ly/Nu5IDz
• Wanted: a Tory leader with Tory values
Iain Martin, Telegraph - http://bit.ly/NGmPD1
• Cameron calls for coalition unity
BBC/Times - http://bbc.in/MqKU2Y
• Only Cameron can rescue the coalition. But does he want to?
Andrew Rawnsley, Observer - http://bit.ly/NGniFm
• The coalition's not a happy marriage, but we must stay united
John Pugh MP, Observer - http://bit.ly/NGn54N
• Will David Cameron be able to keep his coalition, and his own party, together?
Toby Helm, Observer - http://bit.ly/NGnLHE
• Tories versus Lib Dems: the coalition flashpoints
Toby Helm, Observer - http://bit.ly/NGobxz
• 'Stop apologising,' says Clegg
Independent - http://ind.pn/NGoEjk