Sunday 28 February 2010

Dear Aaron Ramsey

I hope by now that, in addition to numbing your pain, the drugs have well and truly blurred your sense of judgement for I've been thinking that, while you're lying there doing nothing for the next six months, you may aswell take up the post of planetpmc football correspondent with an emphasis on the World Cup plus  Arsenal backroom gossip like does Vermaelen think as highly of Herman van Rompuy as Nigel Farage does and why does Bendtner get caught in nightclubs with his jeans around his ankles, that sort of thing.

I thought a reasonable deposit for you to pay me in order to secure this position would be a signed pair of your football boots. I mean let's face it you're not going to need them for a while and when you do they'll have to be specially made with lifts in the heels etc.

Obviously, once up and running, you will be able to make ends meet with Google's very reasonable advertising scam scheme of 1p per 10,000 clicks and in no time at all you'll be able to afford the bus ticket for your mam to come and visit you in hospital once a month. Just think of all that homemade lamb and leek hotpot.


Anyway, get back to me asap - I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to hold this position.  Take care bbz, ta ra.